Monday, September 6, 2010

A few new(er) pieces

I finally got around to listing some new(er) pieces yesterday, and adding some old ones that had either dropped off or that I just forgot to list. :)

This necklace has been up for a few weeks.  It's a large blue Chalcedony faceted flat briolette with a cluster of small Peridot brios.  The stones are all wrapped with gold vermeil wire, and hung on a fine gold vermeil chain.

These are more of a 'series' I started last year with some lampwork (glass) beads that I had custom made for me by an artist in the U.K. These beads are a beautiful matte blue color. They have streaks of fine silver embedded in them. They are suspended inside handmade hammered sterling silver rings.

Love the aqua beads on these.  They're acrylic with a 'quilted' effect in gold lines.  I paired them with plated matte silver sand dollar charms.  These have a nice summery feel! 


This is a really pretty and unique design.  These earrings feature gorgeous blue-green Songea sapphire briolettes that I wrapped with fine-gauge sterling silver wire and hung from handmade hammered sterling silver circle links.  The earwires are also handmade hammered sterling in an almond shape.  These are a little pricier than most of my other earring designs, but SOOOO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment