Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's been a while!

I've been a wee bit busy/lazy for the past couple of months. Wedding planning, finishing a house remodel, studying for ARE licensing tests. Excuses, excuses, I know! I do have quite a few new designs up in the shop (http://www.vintagelucite7.etsy.com/), so I hope you have a few minutes to check those out. Here are a few -














These are hollow blown glass beads in an amazing blue color. Basic black glass and antiqued copper provide a simple compliment.


















This necklace is called "Autumn", and is made of beautiful Picasso jasper nuggets, accented with small sterling silver beads. The clasp is shaped like an ornate leaf and is also made of sterling silver.















Last but not least - I recently had some lampwork beads custom made by an artist from the UK that I'm using in some new earring designs. This one is called Circumference, and is featured in my shop in several different colors. Handmade hammered sterling silver links provide a beautiful frame for these elegant beads. The beads have streaks and dots of sterling silver trailed around the middle.

VintageLucite7 also has a Valentine's sale going on now through February 14th. All regularly priced designs are 15% off, plus I'm offering free shipping. Great deals to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment